Thursday, April 24, 2014

Big day

Yesterday was a big day for me... got my drainage tubes out! It was pretty fast, and a bit freaky, but not awful. My back pain is/was way worse. In fact, if I didn't have the back pain, the pain is practically nonexistent.  For the first time in many years, I can look down and not see boob! I am loving it. Playing around on my tablet is much more relaxing now. I put on a tank top last night, and it actually covers my stomach, instead of barely covering my boobs.
I'm not fond of my body, but I am sucking up some of my biggest insecurities in sharing some of these. In one of the Before pics, you cas see the rashy, broke out area I had under one boob (I had that under both, though). I also have my hands showing in both pics (before and after) for scale of size purposes. The other After pic is a close up of where a drain came out. I'm still fuzzy on painkillers, so I'm sorry if I'm leaving readers confused! Feel free to leave a comment asking anything, and I will answer as best as I can.

Huge before boobs
drainage tube
boob acne gunk
much smaller!

No comments:

Post a Comment