Friday, May 16, 2014

Bra shopping

Went bra shopping yesterday. First off, it was way too damn hot in the store! lol Ok, so that may have mostly been just me. Anyways, I tried on several bras, and my dear husband kept trying to try on a D-cup, so I humored him... granted, it's very much dependent on cut, style, and brand, but let's just say he knows bras better than I do! 42D fit pretty dang perfect. I really thought I'd be a C, and some brands a C fits, but still... I'm thrilled to have a bra that actually fits correctly, though! And since the swelling is way down in my boobs, driving down the road was getting a bit painful, so I'm happy to have a good bra or 3. lol

Once I get all done healing up, THEN I'll go hunting for cute bras...

3 comments:

  1. See if there is a boutique around you that will measure you for a true fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any dept store should do that for you. Lane Bryant definitely will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think there's any thing local where I can get that done, but there are a couple towns an hour's drive away where there's got to be something. My judgement on "normal" range boob sizes is really bad though. Lol.

    ReplyDelete