Sunday, May 18, 2014

Itchy!

My boobs are itching like crazy,  and not along the incisions like I'd expect,  but along the tops, where no cuts were made.  Been applying lotion, but that's not helping much. I wonder how normal that is?

Oh, and I found a staple my Dr missed. Oops? Lol. As many as I had,  I can't say I'm surprised.  I can feel it (with my fingernail), not see it, so no idea if some skin was over it or what.

Edit to add: Proof I have crappy skin... look at these new stretch marks!  Gee, that might be why my boobs itch... but why am I getting them? The swelling is going down and I've been wearing a bra!

2 comments:

  1. In a lot of cases, stretch marks become visible as the skin starts contracting after swelling.
    Perhaps some mild cortisone cream would help with the itching, or maybe antihistamines?

    ReplyDelete