Saturday, May 24, 2014

Nerves

Some of the nerves in my back are getting better.  I know this because it randomly feels like I'm being stabbed in the back,  with objects ranging from cactus thorns to stiletto heels. I suppose that's a good thing,  but oh man can it hurt. Fortunately, it only hurts for a second.

In other news, the other night I had a "freaking moron" moment, and decided to yank on my last staple.  It didn't hurt,  but I did have to have my husband get a pair of wire snips to finish removing it. Derp. Still no idea wtf I was thinking.

Also, I'm down to half a Tramadol a day, and planning to try zero a day starting Monday. Super happy about that. Been getting some nasty headaches,  but 2 (generic, thank you to infinity, WalMart) Excedrin take care of that. I can't think of any other time in my life that I've taken a serious pain killer for longer than 1 or 2 doses. Wisdom teeth out? Took Excedrin. Ditto for period cramps, headaches, joint pains, etc. I only vaguely remember when I had my tubes tied, but I don't remember any pain meds. I had that done the day after my son was born, so my memory there is super hazy.

Regardless,  I am liking how my healing is progressing. Getting back to "normal", one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment