Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Mental state

My husband has been out of town since Sunday,  and since then I've been on my own with the kids.  I've had moments where I have felt completely fine, mentally, and my thoughts are clear and fine. Today, I need to feel like that and I don't,  so I am being super careful.  Today I feel like I could just totally fall apart, but I can't.  My back pain is really getting to me. For the first time,  I am feeling some regret for having my reduction.  I hate feeling helpless,  and that's how I have been feeling.  Still, my kids need me to be strong,  so I'll just fake it til I feel it, I guess. About to watch my son's baseball game.  It's not his first game this year,  but it is the first I've made it to.  The weather is hot, but I have a nice shady spot with a fantastic breeze, so I feel good, other than my butt falling asleep on these hard bleachers. Yesterday,  I went out and got errands done without my walker,  but I am using it today. Not feeling as strong or as stable as I did, and better safe than sorry.

Tomorrow I have another appointment with my plastic surgeon,  and I get the rest of my staples out,  and hopefully find out the state of my right nipple. I think its just a dead skin layer, but I'm no expert.  I am still looking forward to being able to see a chiropractor,  but that is still a few weeks away.

I've been sleeping in my bed, and sleeping pretty well. I wake up a lot, roughly every 2 hours,  but I roll over and get right back to sleep. Still, I feel exhausted.  I went to bed at 9 last night, and other than getting the kids up and off to school,  didn't get up til 1 this afternoon. I need a vacation from life lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment